Terms & Conditions
When you book onto any of First Aid Certification and Training programs, via any of the approved booking methods you agree to accepting the cancellation policy Terms and Conditions and all its content.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU:
Once BOOKED we will guarantee your course will not be cancelled or rescheduled.
Full payment is required at time of booking via the approved methods bookings can not be confirmed until payment is made.
2) Participants Duty of Disclosure
3) Transferring course Dates:
- Please talk to us, we can assure you your discussion is kept confidential but if you have any questions about the course you are booking onto Physical, language Literacy or Numeracy difficulties, any personal additional needs or requirements, it is important that you appreciate that these must be disclosed or discussed prior to booking to ensure your requirements can be accommodated in the course, course date or class that you are looking at booking onto.
- All our full Day Courses include a 10 minutes break for morning and a 30 min lunch break. Time of the break times are at discretion of course trainer and discussed at the beginning of your course.
- To ensure our programs meet the legal requirements set down for training nationally recognized courses additional breaks are NOT included.
- Parking is available close to the premises (South Tce) but is limited. First Aid Certification and Training will allow time for you to check your car, but parking is at the students discretion FACT Adelaide takes no responsibility for parking issues.
- If the student arrives later than 08:45 am on the day of the course they will not be permitted to take part in that day’s program. They will be able to reschedule but rebooking fees will be applied, this is to ensure all the students get the best quality program and allows the trainer to meet legal requirements.
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee is available during breaks as well as a fridge for your food. Food is left in the fridge at the student’s own discretion and First Aid Certification and Training will take no responsibly for lost or stolen items out of the fridge.
- Once the course is booked and paid for, it is the Individual participants responsibility to ensure they attend their booked course on the booked date and time.
- First Aid Certification and Training empathize that unfortunate circumstances can occur we cannot be held responsible to ensure individuals turn up to their booked classes at the correct times and our terms and conditions will apply. We will do our best to assist you in any way we can however the individual is expected to attend the course by them self with all pre-study completed.
Should you wish to transfer your training commitment prior to the training date, you will be permitted to transfer to the next available mutually convenient course (calendar month) or substitute another person for your booking with written notification to our office as stated in the following information.
- 2 business days or more: Transfers must be requested in writing via email and then confirmed by our administration staff via return email of your course start date and start time.
- Transfers within 2 business days: of course, date and start time are not permitted: WITH NO REFUND allowed
If, after booking a course you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place at no additional cost to the next available mutually convenient course and date First Aid Certification and Training must be notified at least 2 working days prior to your course date in writing for confirmation.
5) Failure to turn up to your nominated course:
Failure to turn up to your nominated class at nominated times: NO REFUNDS students may reschedule at no fee if they are able to supply a doctors certificate via email on the day of training all cancelations must be made in writing to email@example.com . Text messages or voice messages will not be accepted.
5a) Turning up late to a booked course (our courses start 15mins after the booking in time)